Monday, July 13, 2009

Where have I been???

Well maybe you guys are wondering where I have been these last few months...Trying to keep up with my boys is where I have been...Wow what a job I have...Julien is now 8 months and he is all over the place crawling and climbing and getting into everything...Finally I am able to sit and relax for 5 minutes to jot down a quick post...Hmmm....Updates: My sister in law had a beautiful baby girl named Alicia born on June 26th...Shes beautiful...Oh the most recent thing...We came home Saturday night from visiting my parents all day in Illinois...I went to go by the front door to put the fan by it to get some air circulating in the house and what do i see staring me in the eyes??? Only the biggest spider I have ever seen in my life...This thing was about 2" long and about 1/2"-1" thick...Huge, dark and scary of course...To top that off when my husband went to stomp it a million little babies scattered off of it...Then we had about 100 of these mutant spiders crawling on the floor...Good thing he has pretty big feet to kill a bunch with each stomp of his foot...Scary, scary, scary! Hopefully that is one of those things that you only see one of in your lifetime...Hmmm...My garden is doing great...I picked the green beans today and I will be having squash and zuccini in about 3-5 days I think...Cherry tomatoes are looking about ready as well...Next will be the lovely canning days...I dread that but I love the finished product...This summer I also plan to have a yard sale if I can ever get everything together...We have pretty low on money again...Hmmm...My dad lost his job today after more 15 years being there...I feel bad for him...Hes only about 43 though so he can get a new one im sure...What else.....Oh my home has termites...Yea thats great I know...They are coming out of our ceilings so the termite man will be here in a few days to treat that...Well I think thats about it...Other than all that I have been pretty much enjoying the summer if thats what you want to call it...I have been to the beach twice this year...I loved that...Hoepfully I will get a few more days in there before summer is over...Well I think I will end it all there...I have to go get dinner ready...Tacos, rice and chips and guacamole...YUMMMM....

No comments:

Post a Comment