Thursday, April 30, 2009

~Thankful Thursday~

Well It is time again for another Thankful Thursday. This thursday I am especially thankful for my kids. They are such great kids.
Dakota is my 3 year old. He is definately a handful 99% of the time but he is sweet when it gets down to the point. If you are sad he knows it and he will stay by your side the whole day. If you are mad he sees just how far he can push your buttons. LOL. If you are happy he sees how far he can go with getting with away with things since mommy is in a good mood LOL. The last thing he did was he got into the red hairspray stuff and got it everywhere in the bathroom LOL. He is also very smart. He knows his ABC's, counts to 20, knows his shapes, colors, he can color in the lines very good, he write a few letters, he can recognize a few letters, he can recognize his name in a sentence. He is amazing. He loves nursery rhymes and anything with Mother Goose. He loves to watch George Lopez and Fresh Prince. LOL.
Julien is 6 months now. I cant believe how fast those 6 months have gone by. It is very sad for me. I feel like I havent even got to spend much time with him for some reason although Im home with him all day. I guess maybe because I have another child to focus on also and not just him. He is great also. He smiles and laughs so much. He has the biggest dimples. He loves to jump/bounce. Now he has recently started dancing when he hears music. He kinda shakes his butt and moves his legs around. Its so cute. He has been getting up on his hands and knees like he wants to crawl. He dont sit up by his self yet though. He still hasnt popped that first tooth in yet. I know hes been teething for a while now though. He likes to go for walks. He dont like to just sit around. He has to always be doing something. He loves the Baby Einstein movies. He has the Baby Motzart one. We also watch other ones on YOUTUBE. He loves the rubix cube. LOL. Everytime my husband is trying to solve it Julien reaches for it. I think its all the different colors. He loves his baby food. He has recently went from eating 1/2 jar at a time to a now a while jar. The only ones he wont eat are green beans and the meat with gravy ones like turkey and gravy. Other than those he loves them all. I think he especially likes corn and peas. He likes to NOT wear a diaper LOL. When I take his diaper off he flips right over like hes gonna make a run for it LOL. Hes so funny.
Well the reason I am so thankful for my kids is because they truely make my day so amazing everyday. I do not know where I would be with out them. I have completely changed my life around for them. I used to be a partier and drink a lot and do other things I am not proud of. Once I decided I want to have children I stopped it all and we began trying. I ended up pregnant with my first and threw all my old days behind me. No more partying , smoke, drinking, etc. The way I see it I want to raise my children sober and not intoxicated. If you have to be intoxicated to take care of your kids then maybe parenthood wasnt cut out for you. So truely I do not know where I would be without my kids. They are the light of my life. I love my babies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from SITS and wanted to say hello! I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete