Monday, April 13, 2009

~*Movie Monday*~

Hello Hello!!! Tonight was Movie Monday! I was planning on watching Twilight but that fell through since hubby didnt feel like going to get it for me :(...So me and my son watched The Sandlot! If you have any boys you know exactly what Im talking about. LOL. I have loved this movie since I was little! I remember when I was little I liked the Benny kid. LOL. I used to watch it literally everyday! It really is a great movie for a preteen kid who is into baseball and all the boy stuff. My son is only 3 and he loves it. Whenever he watches it he always wants to go out and play ball. Its great! I think I got this movie for maybe $5.00 at Walmart. I highly recommend this movie for little boys and little tomboys! If you don't have it then get it LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment