Thursday, April 23, 2009

~Thankful Thursday~

Well I feel like I just posted last weeks Thankful Thursday like yesterday...LOL...Anyways, this weeks Thankful Thursday will be about my husband! I know some of you are saying...ahhh...men, who needs em'? Well I say I do! My husband is a great guy. Really he is. I mean I know I belittle him sometimes and I may not think he is so smart sometimes but really he is amazing. He works and works as much as he has to to make sure his kids are well taken care of. He is going to be laid off of work in June and he litterally cried about it to me. Tears and all because he is terrified that something will happen in those weeks where we will need the money and it will not be there. For some reason my baskets stopped selling. They were selling like hotcakes for a while there but im guessing that was because of Easter. But who knows. Anyways, he is so worried about this as am I. So he has decided to try to get a 2nd job. I dont think it will happen in the time that we need it to but we will see. But anyways. He is the type of person that will rub my back the second I get in to bed until the time I finally fall asleep. He always consults me before making any decisions. He cooks on his days off without me asking him to. He cleans without me asking him to. He is just Heaven sent most days. So this Thursday I am thankful for my husband Brandon!

No comments:

Post a Comment