Monday, April 13, 2009

How do I get motivated?

Ahhh!!! I hate cleaning! LOL! Tomorrow I need to get cleaning and get ALL my laundry done and everything put away and cleaned. I havent finished this since we moved in back in February. I feel horrible because everyday my husband comes home and the first thing he does in walk into the bedroom to put his shorts on and he asks why I havent got to the room yet...Well I wish I knew...LOL. I have no motivation to do this! I am so tired all the time and when Im not chasing after the 3 year old I am feeding or changing the 5 month old. They both want my attention all day and when they finally end up taking a nap I just feel like sitting and relaxing for a little while. I am wondering how do you get motivated to deep clean all the time? Please send any tips my way!

2 comments:

  1. If you find the motivation, let me know! My kids are older so it's a little easier to get things done--I think it's impossible to keep a clean house when you have babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I know it! I cant say I have actually found the motivation but I did get half of my room cleaned...I have litterally about 10 loads of laundry to do since I just found a huge garbage bag full of clothes from when we moved here. It was all the way in the back of my closet. I didnt even know it was there...

    ReplyDelete