Thursday, April 9, 2009

What a BEAUTIFUL day...

Ahhh....Today was such a beautiful day...In the lower 60's here...Warm enough for a nice walk yet cool enough to not work up a sweat while doing it lol...We were outside until about 3:30 today...from about 11:30...I'd say we got a good share of fresh air...I do wonder exactly how fresh this air will be come hot weather since there are 6 huge horses across the street from me LOL...Well I got about 12 gladiolas planted and 2 packs of different seeds....I still need to get them brought in from the cold though...We took a little walk about 1/2 mile maybe...Got stopped by my sister in laws boyfriend and my brother in law...Talked to them for a little while...Now I'm trying to figure out what we will have for dinner...I'm thinking Hamburger Helper. I love that stuff...I have so many things to do for my "almost sister in law"'s baby shower next month...My printer will be getting a good work out LOL...My mother informed me that I am in charge of the games and handing things out...YAY!! LOL...Oh well, hopefully it will be a great day...Oh this calls for another blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment