Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wow what a day....TMI

Well my day started off so lovely! My 3 year old kept waking up in the middle of the night with a bellyache so I was up all night rubbing his belly for him...Then around 5:30ish he sat up in the bed and threw up...RIGHT NEXT TO MY HEAD! Thankfully it didnt get on me lol..But it was the worst smelling throw up I have ever smelled in my life...Not that any throw upi smells nice but still...It was horrible...Well of course he was covering his mouth so he had it all over his hands...So we ran to the bathroom and got him all cleaned up and then i cleaned upi my bed and took the blanket outside and got all the excess off and then I threw it in the washer...Its a king size comforter so it JUST fit in there...Im hoping it actually got clean...Ill rewash it anyways to be sure...Well then i get him some crackers and bread to eat and a glass of water...he wont eat the crackers or bread but he finished the water so I gave him a Mylanta tablet...He layed back down and was fine after that. I cooked breakfast at 6 am for myself because for some reason I was starving. I went back to bed after I ate that...Then at about 8:30 my 5 month old woke up for a bottle so I had to get up to get that...Went back to bed after that...Then my husband came in the room at about 9:15 and woke me up when he got in the bed...Then he got back a few minutes later with diarrhea (TMI)...I was still feeling fine I didnt know what was going on with them two...Well my husband leaves for work around 10...Well then at about 11:30 my 5 month old woke up to eat...I sat up to get out of bed and my stomach started turning and rumbling...Sure enough I was sick also...I had to run to the bathroom...Then I got out long enough to get my sons food ready and then right back in i went lol...I was in there about 10 times in the last hour...Thankfully my 3 year old is fine now...Its about 2 pm where Im at in Indiana and he has been fine since he woke at about 11:30...Thankfully...I just want to know what it is that made us all sick like this...I made my chilli last night but I didnt make it any different than I normally do...Other than that the only other thing we all had the same of was a cafeine free pepsi but I dont see why that would make us sick like this...oh well hopefully it wont last....its been about an hour now since i was in the bathroom last so hopefully it has passed...My husband is still at work so he must be fine now too. I am wondering if I bought bad hamburger meat or something...I dont know how I would know though...And I still have a lot left from that hamburger...Everything else all came from a can so I dont think that stuff would be bad...Oh well anyways I just cant believe how bad of a day this has been. I very rarely get sick and I surely never get diarrhea but I think today made up for all that...LOL...Well sorry so all the TMI but I just had to share my horrible day....

No comments:

Post a Comment