Tuesday, April 14, 2009

~*Tasty Tuesday*~

Well today is Tasty Tuesday here on my lovely blog! I love doing these things on food. I am the biggest fan of most foods. The funny thing is I weigh about 110-115 lbs. You woud never know that I eat about 4-5 meals a day plus snacks in between. I'm sure it will catch up with me eventually though. Oh well enough about that.
Today I am going to introduce one of my all time favorite snacks that I came up with.

Ham and cheese crackers!
Its definately not what you are probably thinking
Here is how you do it and actually I would think it is pretty healthy for you.


Ham and Cheese Crackers:

Things you will need:
Crackers (I use the Toppers brand, you could also use club, or ritz)
Cream Cheese (I use the vegetable kind from Philadelphia, you could use plain as it taste great also)
Sliced Ham (any kind you like)

Directions:
spread cream cheese on crackers and top with ham. I usually buy the really thin or shredded ham especially for this. If you dont want to do that then you can just rip your ham into smaller piece to fit the cracker better. These snacks are great and fast.

I really recommend trying this one. I make these all the time and even my husband and my 3 year old love these and my husband is very hard to please when it comes to food. Let me know what you think if you give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment