Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Only 3 more days!!!

Well since my husband has to work and my parents are over an hour away we have made plans to do our Easter with my parents on Saturday...Only 3 more days!!! I think I may have bit off more than I can chew...My husband dont get paid until friday so I cant buy the ham and everything until then. So shopping all day friday!!! Then I still have to put together the baskets for the kids and eggs for the hunt...I need to make a shopping list although i have no idea what I am even making with the ham...Maybe potato salad and baked beans? IDK! I have to figure out if we will be attending church Sunday...Im guessing not since it starts at 6 am and we dont even get to bed until about 3 am. I need to figure out how I will get to my Mother in laws for Easter day...There is only one car here and my husband takes it to work...I also just got a phone call and was informed that my brother and his girlfriend will also be attending my dinner. Yay more people to worry about...Now if only my grand parents and aunts and uncles could attend also LOL...geez...I still have to clean up the house and get laundry finished...What a lovely next 3 days I will have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment