Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just wondering...

Is there something you love to have for dinner? Like something that you would eat night after night after night if you could? I have to say mine would be chilli. There are just so many different ways to make chilli it is unbelievable. LOL. My husband is a chilli king. He can make hot, sweet, plain, spiced, etc. He really knows his stuff when it comes to making chilli. You can also add so many toppings to chilli. Peppers, onions, cheeses, sour cream, crackers, buscuits, corn bread pieces. Its great. We were at TGIFridays one time about a year or 2 ago and they had some amazing White Chicken Chilli. I have no idea how it was made but I do know it was amazing LOL. I have never looked up the recipe but I am thinking of doing that now just to see if I could maybe find a way to make something similar to that. If you have ever had that chilli then you know what I mean. So what is something you love to eat for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment