Friday, April 3, 2009

This Easter...

I think I may have started a tradition for Easter...Every year so far I end up making my own Easter baskets instead of buying the premaid ones...This year they will be a wash-tub looking basket...Easter grass of course...A few pieces of candy...A few Easter eggs filled with candy...A container of bubbles for each kid...My 3 year old will have a T-Ball set and my 7 year old step son will have a soccerball...We dont go all out for Easter...Just a simple toy like that and a little candy in a basket...We usually try not to exceed $30 for each kid...Oh and the baby is getting a little bunny stuffed animal...We will also be doing a small Easter egg hunt for the boys...I might invite a few other small kids from the family to join in...So what do you usually do as far as Easter baskets?

No comments:

Post a Comment