Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~*~*HAPPY EARTH DAY*~*~

So today is Eart Day around the world...What type of things are you doing or planning on doing? Is your community doing anything special?
Well, before I begin outside I need to start on the inside. My house needs a good quick "clean-up" hour. I will go through each room and do a quick walk through and pick up as much as I can. Maybe even do a quick dust job. I definately need to finish my last few loads of laundry. I think thats about for the inside.
Ahhhhh...The great outdoors...I really hope those horses across the street were found last night...So last night were sitting in my living room. My husband and my son were watching Family Guy I think and I was finishing upi my baskets and I kept hearing a loud thumping noise so I told my son to stop banging his feet on the ground. Him and my husband both gave me alook like "what are you tlaking about?". So my husband got up and opened up the door because he said the noise was coming from outside...Well the noise got really loud when he opened the door...After looking around for a minute he realized that the neighbors across the streets horses where flying up and down the street...So he went to their house to tell them...He was pissed when he got back because he said they wouldnt open the door they just stood there staring at him like he was a robber or something...He had to yell through the window on the door "your horses are running in the street again!". Then he left...He said they still didnt open the door...Ignorant...He said he will not tell them next time since they want to be ignorant like that...So then about 10 minutes later they finally drove by and by then the horses had already ran way down the side street by our house...I went to bed about an hour later and I still didnt see them come back with any horses...
So as I was going to say before...I love the great outdoors...Sports, swimming, hiking, fishing, camping, etc...It's all great...Except..............BUGS!!!! I am a firm believer in if I see a spidey he will n ot live to see the next day...Unless its a baby one! Although Im sure they bite just as hard...So today I plan on taking a walk and bringing along a trash bag to pick up all the garbage that I have been noticing on the side of my street. I dont know what people litter. I also plan on starting new seeds since the ones I started a few weeks back are going NOTHING. I think I may have started them a lil too early. So today is peppers, flowers, and tomatos...I will also clean up my yard. Maybe even rake up some twigs while Im at it...Oh and the main thing...All the lights and other electronical things will be turned off and unplugged while I do these things. Well everything except the fridge...Of course...
I do not know if my community is doing anything special today or not..I think a Great Town-Wide Clean-Up would be great for this little town. If at leas one person from each home got together to clean up for just 1 hour this place would be spotless. I live in a VERY SMALL town. LOL.
Well let me know if you have any special plans for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment