Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gardening time is here!!!

I love gardening...I feel old lol...I dont think I know another 24 year old woman that likes to garden lol...Most people my age are still partying and doing their daily thing...Not me...Im here gardening...LOL...But I love it so I dont care...I get to sit and relax and get the seeds planted and I get to take a few minutes out each day to relax and water the plants. My 3 year old loves the garden also. He likes the picking part. Even though most of the time he ends up picking the ones that arent ready LOL...This year I am doing roma tomatoes, beefsteak tomatoes, habanero peppers, jalapeno peppers, yellow squash, zucchini, sweet banana peppers, green bell peppers, and one other one that I cant remember right now. I think its lettuce? LOL. I am also doing a bunch of different flowers. Clarkia, daisy, zinnia, gladiolas, etc... There are a few others that I dont remember..Gardening seems to pu tme in a sort of relaxed mood. Until it is 100 degrees and time to pick the product lol...Im not good with heat LOL. I pray that this years garden comes out better than last years. Last year it didnt rain enough and my garden wasnt watered enough since it was at my grandmother-in-laws house she dont water her things too often. So needless to say I didnt get a good crop last year. This year it is at my own home and I can take care of it as it is needed. I cant wait for all the spaghetti sauce and salsa making and canning. Its time consuming but again relaxing...Well wish me luck with my garden this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment