Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If you are interrested in helping out...





I am trying to step up my game a little here. I am going to start advertising my baskets and pins as much as I can where ever I can to try to get some money saved up for when my husband is layed off. I know that don't give me much time but hopefully I can at least help somewhat. If anyone would be interrested in any of these items please let me know and if you are a follower of my blog I will give a 10% discount on the price of the baskets and 5% discount on the price of the pins. I will also give a 15% discount on the baskets and 7% discount on the pins is you refer someone to me and they pay for their item either before or at the time you do. Again here are a few pictures of a few I have taken pictures of. I can do custom orders for an additional $5.00 per basket. Shipping is always $4.00 each basket and there is always a free gift thrown in. The pins are always $2.00 for shipping and also a free gift will be thrown in with that as well. Please throw me an email at corrine_white_3@yahoo.com for prices and any other information.


No comments:

Post a Comment