Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just something for fun...

I found this survey somewhere a while back and I had it saved to my computer for some unknown reason and I just found it so I figured I would put it on here and let you guys know a little more about me...Yes it is quite long but bare with me it might get interresting!


All about me!!!

Name: Corrine
Birthday: 01/30/85
Age: 24
Sign:aquarius
Hometown: Steger Illinois
Where you are now: Indiana
Kids: yes
How many: 2
Names: Dakota and Julien
Married: yes
Name: Brandon
Age: 24
Birthday: 04/30/85
Sign: taurus
Hometown: North Judson Indiana
Kids: yes
How many: 3
Names: Deven, Dakota, and Julien
Are your parents divorced: nope
How many years were they married: umm...it will be 25 years on October 2nd
Where did they meet: They lived next to eachother
Siblings: Yes
How many: 3
Names: Jerry Jr, Mary, Dillon

Favorites:
Shoes: flip flops
clothes: blue jeans and a t-shirt
Accessories: purse
Jewelry: bracelets
Food: mexican
Number: 3
Color: pink
Phrase: "A once in a lifetime love don't come twice" -Clay Walker
Place: Beach
Store: Walmart lol
Movie: Sweet Home Alabama
Song: Anything from Billy Currington or T.I.
Tv show: Ellen
Book: A boy called "IT"
Magazine: ummm...People IDK...
Past time: chillin with my kids or crafting something new

How many:
Piercings: now its just my ears :(
Tattoos: 2
Scars: too many
Places you have lived: 7
People you have loved: truely 2
Poeple you have hated: i have learned that hating is not acceptible

Who:
First kiss: T.j.
Last kiss: Brandon
First love: C.j.
Last love: Brandon
Makes you laugh most: Dakota or myself
Makes you cry most: Brandon... he dont think before he talks
Could you not live without: I could not live without my kids!

Have you ever:
Sky dived: nope
Bungee Jumped: nope
SKinny dipped: nope
Played ding-dong-ditch: lol yea
Beat someone up: yep
Been beat up: once when i was little i was slapped by like a highschooler and it scared me so i ran so I dont know if that counts...I was like 7
Sang in front of a large audience: yep
Stayed up a whole 24 hours: yep

Did you enjoy this survey? it was interresting...

1 comment: