Friday, April 3, 2009

How it all started...

Well this first post I will explain how my life as a house-wife came about...
To start, my mother was always a house-wife pretty much. She had like 2 small jobs for a few years...Maybe 3 years...and that was it as far as I remember...My father believes that the man of the family should do the working and the wife should stay home and relax and take care of kids and house work. I was raised on this. However, I was also raised to be independent in every other aspect of life...I will not let anyone tell me how to do things in life. I am the only one to run my life.
So me and my husband met in 2004 at a small party at his house. I went with his sister to meet him because she was trying to hook us up. So I finally gave in after about 1 or 2 months of saying no. So we go to the party and he was going through some very tough times with his baby's momma making false accusations and trying to get him in trouble with the law so that whole night he was drinking and sitting in his car with a few of his close friends and they were all whining and crying about his being accused of these things and they thought he was going away...blah blah blah....so me and him didnt really get a chance to talk until about an hour or so before i left...He finally got out of the car and talked to his sister and found out that I was there to meet him...So he came and sat by me by the fire and we started talking...Then I got bored and cold so I decided to go with his sister int he house...He came in also and we sat in her room and watched a movie...While we were sitting there talking he stopped in the middle of his sentence to tell me how beautiful my eyes were...I never had a guy give me sweet comments like that so I was immediately attracted...Usually guys I ever met were always cocky and like "yea youre hot" and things like that never a nice comment about my smile or my eyes and things like that so it was nice to hear...Well then a few minutes later we were watching the movie still and he slowly (and i mean very slowly) inched his hand closer to mine...i noticed he was doing it but i wanted to see if he would chicken out so i didnt move closer to him i just waited...well finally about 2 minutes later he finally grabbed my hand...lol...me being the meanie that i am i laughed at him lol...so from that day we talked everyday for about 2 months until we finally started dating...
Now for the complicated part...At this time I had a boyfriend but it was nothing serious...So Brandon (my husband) would tell me everyday "why dont you drop that zero and get with this hero"...yes i know hes lame but it was funny...so finally me and the other broke up on good terms... A few days later me and Brandon started dating...I think the date was November 6th...So by now we already knew each other for about 3 months I think but dating now a few weeks...Well on November 23rd (only about 2 weeks later) he proposed to me...I knew I loved him from the day he held my hand so I said yes... Well I was staying with a friend and helping them out to watch her nephews everyday while the mom worked...well the girl got jealous of unknown things and decided to make things up about me and got me kicked out...I previously lived in Illinois with my parents as I was only 19 at the time...So this means I would have to go back to Illinois and leave Brandon here in Indiana...1 1/2 hours away...So without me know it he talked to his parents about me moving in there...Now since he was already going through a bunch of crap they didnt want to get him any more depressed so they okayed me moving in...Now we were staying in 2 seperate rooms...After about 1- 1 1/2 months we did the deed...Well his parents found out and told us we might as well just share bedrooms so we did...I foundout I was pregnant in April of 05...My son Dakota was born in December...
During the time I was pregnant we talked about what we do and how we would raise the baby and we both decided that he would work and I would stay home and do whatever there...He actually went out and got a new job the week he found out I was pregnant...He has had that job ever since...
We decided to wait until after I had the baby to get married...When Dakota was 13 months we were married...He walked down the isle and he was so adorable...My step son was the ring bearer...
In March of 08 we found out I was pregnant again with my 5 month old son Julien. He was born in October of 08...
I absolutely love my family....My kids are great and I dont know what I would do without them...They have helped me in so many ways...Since my first son I do not drink or smoke or even go out period for that matter...I have completely changed my life around for my kids...I am very proud of myself for that...
In February of this year (09) we got our own place...Things are much easier and we are so happy....I couldnt ask for more...

So that is how I became a house-wife and mother...
In March of 2008 we found out I was pregnant again with my 5 month old son Julien.

No comments:

Post a Comment