Thursday, April 23, 2009

Im a 24 year old Granny!

LOL! Our hamsters had babies. 7 of them. Of course I do not know the sex yet but they are so cute! They are so bald and pink..I wonder what they will look like when they get their fur. Im happy about it. Everyone that I told was like "what will you do with so many hamsters, you better finds them homes so you dont end up with more"...I think I will keep them. Hamsters are not expensive at all to take care of since they dont eat much and the bedding lasts forever. And since they are dwarf hamsters they do not smell AT ALL. If you have regular hamsters you know they start to smell after about a day or 2. Well I dont have to change these ones but 1 time every 2 weeks. They bedding stays pretty dry besides in the one corner where they use the bathroom at. I clean that part out every few days and its just a handful of bedding so its quick and easy to do. Anyways they just do not stink at all. So I think i will keep them and seperate the boys from the girls so i dont have to have buy new cages every few weeks lol. I am going to look on freecycle and see if there are any cages on there so I dont have to buy any because we dont have the money to do that right now. Well i just wanted to let everyone know that I now have baby hamsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment