Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My new blogging themes...

Ok so I am going to make this fun...or try LOL...I am going to make a new theme for each day of the week...Each day of the week I will come up with something new for my theme for that day. Here is my theme list:

Movie Mondays: Mondays I will pick a movie to watch that night. I will then do a review of that movie at the end of the night. This should be interresting since I have such an extensive taste in movies.

Tasty Tuesdays: I will make some sort of new snack up in my head and try it out and let you know what I think and if I will try it again. I will also ask for suggestions. I want to try to keep these somewhat unique such as Tuna fish rice salad...LOL...I dont know about that one but I was giving an example lol...

Wordless Wednesdays: I will post a picture of something I think can be summed up in the picture alone...No words needed...I think this one might be a little complicated but we will see how it turns out...

Thankful Thursday: I will post something new each Thursday I an thankful for and elaborate on it a little bit...Maybe throw in a few reasons as to why it is something I should be thankful for...

Flattering Friday: I will post one thing about myself that I found flattering that day. I will also have all my followers post one thing they find flattering about themselves...

Saving Saturdays: I will post a way that I saved money that day. I always shop on Saturdays.

Sleepy Sundays: I will post everything that I should have done on Sunday that didn't get done. Sunday is my worst day since Sundays are my Mondays because that is the beginning of the work week for my husband.


Ok so now you know my blogging theme schedule...So tomorrow I will do Wordless Wednesday...Since I have 2 kids Im sure it will be very easy to come up with a picture that doesnt need any words to describe whats going on...I am also going to come up with some sort of game or contest to start as soon as I get at least 5 followers. Tell your friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking your bloggy groove!!

    Take advantage of Roll Call/Featured Bloggers/Saucy Blogs over at SITS...they've been good traffic generators for my blog.

    If I may suggest, you might want to check out Nicole O'Dell's blog for Thanksgiving Thursday, her blog is called "What A Trip" in my blogroll She uses a Mr. Linky, it'll help to generate blog traffic for you...I've been participating for a few weeks.

    Ok...I'll shut up now.

    ReplyDelete