Saturday, April 4, 2009

The mother who never rests...

Geez I don't know how people deal with having 3 and 4 little ones...I have a 3 year old and a 5 month old and I swear it feels like I never get any rest...It all starts with the night before...My 5 month old goes to sleep at about 11:30 every night...My 3 year old...at about 2 am if I am lucky...I don't know what the problem is with him not wanting to go to sleep...Then the next day he wakes up at about 11:30-12...And I have tried and tried to ge him up earlier b ut he just will nto wake up...I have tried going to sleep and leaving him awake in his room with a movie but that turned into a disaster when I woke up and found him in his room with a glass full of milk and a whole pack of bologna with half of it eaten...LOL...During the day he is up and running around and now lately he has been outside so you would think he would be wore out...But nope...I just wish I had his energy...When it is time for me to wake up when the kids wake up I am still sooo tired...I am tired all day long....And since I do not get hardly any sleep at night then I am still tired the next day...It sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment