Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter...

So how was everyones' Easter? Mine was good...We went to my husband's grandparents' house...My husbnad had to work all day tough...They did an Easter egg hunt there...My kids didnt come up with much since there were older kids there doing this as well...That actually bothers me...
OK there is a 14 year old cousin who is the only one in her age group besides her sister who is 16. They still let her do all the kiddie games like at birthday parties she does the bozo buckets and things like that and then at Easter she does the egg hunt...I dont think it is fair to the littler ones...The oldest one after her is my step son who is almost 8...She gets out there and has all the kids following her since shes the biggest and she will point out an egg and race to get it and of course she is going to make it there first because she is in track and sports of all types...I just dont think its fair...There are three 3 year olds there and they each only ended up with 3 eggs while she had over 20...my step son got 9 or 10 and the 6 year old got 6...then they had a smaller section in the side yard for the even littler ones ...There are two 2 year old and a 8 month old...The two 2 year olds know what they are doing and they know how to walk and get the eggs but the 8 month old dont and his mom still had him out there and she was grabbing the eggs for him...he cant even eat the candy that they had in the eggs...Ugh! IDK...I am just mad because the kids that should have actually been able to have a good time with this were all whinning and crying because they didnt hardly get anything while the baby and the teenager had the most...
On another hand, my ham came out great! I gave my recipe to a few people on cafemom.com and they tried it and they all loved it...One even said that my ham recipe will be part of her family tradition from now on...That is great to hear! LOL
Well today is Movie Monday so I better start thinking of a movie to review. I am thinking I will do that Twilight movie that everyone is raving about. I still haven't seen it yet. LOL. Well stay tuned and see what I come up with later!

No comments:

Post a Comment