Thursday, April 9, 2009

!!!!Thankful Thursday!!!!

Today is Thankful Thursday!!! In life there truely are more things to be thankful for than can be counted. Or at least to me there are. I'm going to make a short list of the things I am thankful for.

1. My God- If it waasn't for him then I would not have any of the things I have!
2. My family- My children are the light of my life. They are what wakes me up every morning. And what puts me to sleep at 3 am LOL...My husband is great although some days I would like to hurt him LOL. My parent are great now...When I was younger we didnt get along very well but now that I am grown I can honestly say I like having them around.
3. My friends- I dont have many since I havent been in school for some years now but there are a few that have stuck around and they are as great now as they were back then. We all have kids now ands great to still have things in common even if it is changing diapers and exchanging the newest sales that are out at walmart LOL.
4. My food and clothes...I couldnt live without it all
4. My new home-This is the first time I have been in my own place since I was 18. I love it!
5. All my material things-I have plenty and I am very greatful that at a few times during the year I am able to splurge and get a few things for myself.

Well there is a small list. I have to say out of all of that I would say my biggest thing I am thankful for is my Family...They are everything to me. They have made me the person I am today and I do not know what I would be or what I would be doing without them by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment