Tuesday, April 7, 2009

If you haven't got it...Get it!!!

I have a 5 month old son Julien who is not really attracted to the television set. However I thought I would take a look at those Baby Einstein movies on youtube.com to see what they're about maybe he would be interrested in one of those...So I held him in my lap when I started to look...He was only about 3 months at this time...I found one and turned it on...He did not take his face from ths screen once...He laughed and cood the whole time...I borrowed one of the actualy movies from an aunt who has practically every one of them for her daughter...This one is Baby Beethoven...He LOVES it! I am going to invest in a few more of these...I tell you if I ever need to get something done and he asking for attention at the time I just pop in this movie and he is glued for the 20-25 minutes that the movie plays...Its amazing...I HIGHLY recommend these movies for your little one...They even make them for certain age groups...They are about 15$ at Walmart....I know that is pricey but they are well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment