Thursday, April 16, 2009

~*Thankful Thursday*~

Well I think a lot in a day! I mainly think about things that I probably shouldnt. But the point is I do think. Today I am thankful for thinking before I speak. Today I was talking to a complete idiot on the phone and he/she said something that I was not happy about and I ALMOST snapped but I figured if I did that I could cause a lot of problems so THANKFULLY I was able to think before I spoke and I let it go and said "oh ok". Of the words that almost came out were more along the lines of "you are a crazy a** person and there is no way I would ever take advice from you"...and some other words in there that I dont feel the need to say. I hate when people put their opinion in tooooooo much where it doesnt belong and I also hate when people try to push off their advice when I do not ask for it...It would be ok if maybe I thought it would help the situation but when they are just trying to cause more problems then no I will not even consider it! So that is what I am thankful for today!

1 comment:

  1. I suppose you are better at holding back than myself b/c I would have definitely let he/she know how I felt but in a very polite way.

    ReplyDelete